Does everything happen for a rationale?
To be honest I’m not sure, but I know that when I changed my outlook on life and started looking for lessons from not only the amusing things but also the unpleasant experiences in life, I became a different person.
I became more positive and I ran at my best.
Here is some sage advice about why everything happens for a rationalization:
1.” Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my reference and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in everlasting sadness, immobilised by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the hurting and fortune the most precious gift I have- life itself .” — Walter Anderson
2. “I knew everything happened for a reasonablenes. I really chose the reason would hurry up and make itself known.”- Christina Lauren, Beautiful Bastard
4.” I believe that everything happens for a reason. Beings alter so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things come apart so better everything is fall together .” — Marilyn Monroe
5. “Eventually all things fall into place. Until then, jest at the disorder, live for the moments, and know everything happens for a reason.” — Albert Schweitzer
7. “There will always be a reason why you meet beings. Either you need them to change your life or you’re the one that will change theirs.”- Angel Flonis Harefa
8. “There is nothing that can happen TO you that can’t likewise happen FOR you…if you’ll tell it.” — Mandy Hale, The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass
10. “Do you believe that there are no coincidences in life? Everything happens for a reason. Every person we meet have a roll in our life, either it is big or small. Some will hurt, betray and do us cry. Some will coach us lesson , not to change us, but to stir us to be a better person.” — Cynthia Rusli
11.” Miracles happen everyday, conversion your taste of what a supernatural is and you’ll view them all around you .” — Jon Bon Jovi
13.” Sad things happen. They do. But we don’t need to live sad forever .” — Mattie Stepanek
14.” We go through our business and things happen to us. Those knowledge obliged me what I am .” — Thomas Keller
16.” The nature is so erratic. Things happen abruptly, unexpectedly. We want to feel we are in control of our continued existence. In some paths we are, in some ways we’re not. We are ruled by the forces of likelihood and co-occurrence .” — Paul Auster
17.” You can’t be brave if you’ve exclusively had wonderful things happen to you .” — Mary Tyler Moore